Nanea is the First Doll EVER to Come in Shorts???!???

I would like to start this post off by saying that this post will be shorter. Thanks!!

  Okay, so unless you've been living under a rock you would know that Nanea is the first Beforever character ever to come in shorts. But, then I started wondering is Nanea American Girl's first 18in. doll ever to come in shorts. I did some research, and I was right; Nanea is the first 18in doll from American Girl to come wearing shorts. Even Look-A-Likes have never come in shorts. So, tell me in my new poll if you have Nanea yet. (Gold and Berry Rewards members)
Nanea's Shorts


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)