Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)

    First off, these aren't in any particular order, just little short stories about Blaire and what I think could happen in one of her stories. Also, sorry I'm writing this so late, I was going to write this yesterday, but I forgot to. In other words, I'm writing this at school. I hope you enjoy the story! (It's in Blarie's point of view.)

     I stepped outside, that's when I remembered; it was raining. So then I turned around and went back inside. I wasn't wet thanks to the awning over our front porch. I went to the coat closet in my family's entry way and pulled out my lavender rain jacket and my floral umbrella. I threw on my rain jacket and opened the umbrella once I got onto the front porch. I then headed out in the pouring rain to the barn. My morning chore was to feed the animals and look for chicken eggs, which only took about forty-five minutes. Yet, I was often in the barn for much longer, just talking to the animals about my day; like they understood what I was saying. Sure, I had friends at school, but I was afraid to tell them about my day, what if they started judging me. Then the whole school would, and then, eventually, the entire world would. I calmed myself down. My therapist had told me to try and get those thoughts out of my head, but it was hard to. 

      Okay, that's my story. Do you want me to start doing these in order? This can be the first and then I'll do a continuing story the next day or so. Anyways........

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. Ok..Is it weird that I really want Blaire to have Alopecia? I want her to be like that, but I feel like if she's a girl facing anxiety and ADD would be really inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that! I'll be sure to look into it and maybe I'll add it into these short stories.

      Delete
  2. Hey, Ella! Big fan of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?