Holly and the Ukulele Ch. 2

Before I start the story, I would just like you to read the first chapter if you're new to this. Also, if you didn't already know, I'm also going to write the 3rd chapter and then you guys can help guide the story. Here's the link to the first chapter: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2019/02/holly-and-ukulele-ch-1.html 
................................................................................................................

  Holly and the Ukulele

Chapter 2

A Little Hope Goes a Long Way

               I heard the phone ring and I dashed on over to pick it up. When I answered I discovered that it was Nanea, she told me to expect to see her on April 7th, 1942. That was pretty much all she said, not much of an explanation or anything. Well, she did give tips on how to prepare and the time she would arrive in our city airport. Then, continuing to be just as bored as I had been before she had called, decided to take a walk outside. Just as I was about to go outside, I saw a note on the front door that read:

                  January 1: Neighborhood Party
            March 6: Cousins Over
            April 7: Leaving for Road Trip to Maine
       
       I gulped, 'What will I tell Nanea?' I thought. The next day I got a call from Nanea.

................................................................................................................
So, that's the chapter. Yes, it's short. Now time for my notes on it! First, of all what was that chapter title? It's really not my best. Secondly, wouldn't Nanea's parents have to work this out with Holly's parents? I edited it just a little bit in an attempt to have it make more sense, but in all honesty; that kinda just fell flat. Thirdly, I love that I had them go to Maine. It's just kinda funny to me because I'm currently getting into reading Stephen King (currently reading Pet Sematary for anyone wondering) and like almost all of his books take place in Maine. Anyways! That's all, I hope you enjoyed. I will post the next chapter next Friday.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. Super excited! Maybe they could leave on the eighth and bring Nanea with them? idk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)