What to do When People Say Bad Things About You Having Dolls or Things That Could Ruin Your Dolls.

(Since Nanea's releasing In 3 days I decided this was a good thing to post) 

 If they say: " Don't you have enough dolls already?"
What to say: "It's a hobby" or " I just like dolls, does it effect you?"
What to not say: Don't have attitude or say anything offensive

If they say: "Your dolls are creepy"
What to say: "That's your opinion, and your opinion is not a fact; but it is also not bad" or "I don't think so"
What not to say: "Why?" or "So?"

If they say: "Want to give your Dolls a Bath?"
What to say: "No, thanks. It could ruin my dolls, and they are very expensive" 
What not to say, "NOOOOO!!!!!!!" or anything similar

I have a new poll I want you to vote on. It's for a doll cleaning solution recipe. It does a pretty decent job of removing oil of of my dolls limbs. 

Thanks for reading!!! 
~The American Girl Theory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future of This Blog and American Girl

Regarding the Quality Change Rumors

What Time Period Will Be American Girl's Next Historical?