What to do When People Say Bad Things About You Having Dolls or Things That Could Ruin Your Dolls.

(Since Nanea's releasing In 3 days I decided this was a good thing to post) 

 If they say: " Don't you have enough dolls already?"
What to say: "It's a hobby" or " I just like dolls, does it effect you?"
What to not say: Don't have attitude or say anything offensive

If they say: "Your dolls are creepy"
What to say: "That's your opinion, and your opinion is not a fact; but it is also not bad" or "I don't think so"
What not to say: "Why?" or "So?"

If they say: "Want to give your Dolls a Bath?"
What to say: "No, thanks. It could ruin my dolls, and they are very expensive" 
What not to say, "NOOOOO!!!!!!!" or anything similar

I have a new poll I want you to vote on. It's for a doll cleaning solution recipe. It does a pretty decent job of removing oil of of my dolls limbs. 

Thanks for reading!!! 
~The American Girl Theory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)