Beforever Molly Outfit Ideas

As you probably already know, there is a rumor going around that Molly will be coming back in 2018. Now if you want to know my thoughts on this subject click here:http://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2017/09/molly-is-coming-back-from-archives.html  
Anyways I have some ideas on what Molly's Beforever meet outfit might look like. I first of all don't think it'll have that same red, white, and blue thing. Since Nanea's collection is made up of red, yellows, oranges, and pinks; I think Molly's will be made up of blues, purples, greens, and whites. (yes there can be different shades of white) Now here are my predictions. 
It's cute and all, but to fancy. Maybe a bit closer to a holiday dress.
Well this is interesting.
I truly can picture this as one Molly's Outfits.
Reminds me of the desert
Well this is okay........
I am in love with this version of Emily's meet dress. This would look adorable on Molly!
I really am not a huge fan of this idea. But it's okay and all.
Probably sometime in November, December, or January I will do predictions for other Molly outfits. I think more information on this topic really is needed. I'll share whatever I know about Molly's release on here as soon as possible. 


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)