Mini Molly Opinions

I know you've probably already seen this on American Girl Doll News, but I would like to give my opinions. 
  Yay!!!!!! Molly's bangs aren't the weird historical version!!! I think American Girl did an excellent job. But then again, there's that sweater. It just doesn't look like American Girl quality. But then again, it may be better in person; this is only a picture. Okay, what I really don't like about the sweater is that bow. IT'S HUGE! I also want to know how anyone will possibly tie her shoes if they come undone. It's already hard enough with regular doll shoes. Please tell me your opinions.

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)