How to Make Your Doll a Pet Snake

I've already made this myself and you will see pictures soon, don't worry. I will post them today or tomorrow on Instagram. I decided to make this because American Girl's snake costs $30; and I thought I should share with you a way to make something similar. (kind of) It's super easy and I hope you enjoy!

Supplies:        
- a small, glass, cage-like-thing
- Model Magic (or air dry clay or Play-Dough)
- fake leaves (you will probably have to cut them so they are the correct size)
- small twigs that will fit in your cage
- acrylic paint in colors of your choice
- tinfoil or plastic wrap
- black permanent marker
- Mod Podge (optional)


Steps:
1: Mold you Model Magic into the shape of a snake. Make sure that it can fit into your cage.
2: Paint your snake with the acrylic paint. You may mix Mod Podge with the acrylic paint if you'd like to make the snake better quality and more realistic.
3: Let the paint dry.
4: Add eyes to the snake with a permanent marker.
5: Put the snake in the cage.
6: Add the fake leaves and twigs to the cage. (trust me, you want to put the snake in first)
7:  Put either tinfoil or plastic wrap over the top of the cage. 
8: Poke holes in the lid you just made so the snake can "breathe".

I hope this was helpful!

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)