Molly BOOKS are Releasing in 2018

Reasons this lines up:

1: On Amazon the books are set for 2018. There's no sign of Molly (doll) there. I do know that for Nanea we didn't see her (doll) either. Therefore, this is still a little hard to put together.

2: Maybe Molly and the others' books will come in 2018. Not them. We do have to remember that leaks can come really close to the release or very far away from the release. 

This still may not happen. Molly may release in 2018. I don't know. A comment on one of my posts got me doing these three theories. (two more posts are coming) Molly really did just archive in 2014. I feel like we'd have to wait longer. I know everyone knows that I will be expanding on this. Wondering when? On Tuesday. Tomorrow is talking about Wellie-Wishers. It does have to do with the Beforever characters though. Check my last post for more information on when I'm releasing the next two posts.


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)