Perhaps All of the Archived Characters Will Return In 2019 or Later

If you've read my last 2 posts, this will make perfect sense to you.  Remember how we found out about Maryellen really early? Exactly my point. We may find out about Molly's (sweater) things way earlier than the doll is released. Perhaps we will find out about Kirsten or Caroline next. I talked about the Wellie-Wishers and stupid cubing yesterday, because if cubing ends there won't be enough room in all stores for them. That's my point. I'll expand more later. It just lines up. If none of my 3 theories (Sunday, Monday, today) happen then Josefina will most likely be cubed. 


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)