What I'll Be Getting From Luciana's Collection

Credit: American Girl Doll News (images)
1:

2:
This will most likely be called "Luciana's Space Camp Outfit".

3:
I'm guessing this will be called "Luciana's Telescope Set".

4:
Luciana's Accessories

5:




6:
Since she comes with her book, this is technically the only book I'll be buying.
I'll probably end up buying something else; just don't know if it will be from her collection or not.


If you want to see American Girl Doll News's post, click here:http://www.americangirldollnews.com/single-post/2017/12/28/Girl-of-the-Year-2018-Luciana-Vegas-World


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

  1. I am so thrilled that I got Luciana and her accessories on her big event day. The AG store was so crowded but they had enough for anyone who wanted her. What I want next are her Flight Suit and Stellar Outfit. Also, I just started a blog about her. https://lucianavegaandme.blogspot.com.
    I already have plans to have Nanea and Luciana share adventures together. Like visiting the Mauna Kea Observatory on the Big Island of Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)