Will Molly Re-Release in 2018?

A comment on one of my recent posts got me thinking. I had a similar thought when we still weren't sure of Nanea's release date. Here was my thought: Amazon Molly book release dates were set for February 2018; but will she actually come out then? I don't know if a horribly wrong release date could actually happen, but what if it could. We can't go around telling people that Molly is coming back in 2018 with such little proof. So everyone, please be on the look-out for more proof of Molly's re-release date. Even if it's for August 2018, let me know in the comments of this post. I'll give you the credit (unless you found it from another source). I'll be on the look-out too. 

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

  1. I don't think Molly (the doll) is coming back, but I do think that AG is trying to slowly bring back all the retired character's books. Honestly, I don't really want Molly to come back… I just think cubing is pretty annoying! In my opinion, we should have either retired dolls or available dolls! This in the middle thing is kind of weird… :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with all of this. Plus, with Molly being archived so recently...

      Delete
    2. Actually, I think Molly is coming back now that I think about it.

      Delete
  2. SHE IS COMING BACK! Take a look at american girl games!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)