1980s or 1990s Character???

American Girl recently trademarked the name Blaire. When I hear the name Blaire I think of "The Facts of Life". (A show that aired 1979-1988) In the show there was a character named Blaire. I'm guessing if a 1980s or 90s character does release that it will be 1990s. This is because the "Facts of Life" aired in the 80s, so maybe the character will be named after the show character Blaire. What do you think? Could American Girl be releasing a 1980s or 90s character???

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

  1. Could she be Girl of the Year 2019 or this year's Contemporary Character? On the other hand, the latter could be Emory. Then again, she could be a 1980s or 1990s character. If she was from the '90's, that would be awesome because I was born in 1998!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like both 80's and 90's are more likely because the name Blaire/Blair was more popular then, but I think it would be really cool if she was GOTY 2019.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)