American Girl Releasing a 1920s Character in the Summer?

I realized this a little while ago but decided to wait until all of the Luciana buzz died down a little. I found these images in an American Girl magazine and started wondering if this was possible. I do believe that Molly will re-release in February so it would make sense for a 1920s character to release in summer 2018. Most likely in August, but we can't even be sure if there will be a 1920s character. Anyways, here is what I found:
This is the 1920s style room they were talking about in the last picture.
 
Flapper dresses were very popular in the 1920s.
In this image they tell you what the other options were.

Do you think that American Girl will release a 1920s character this year?


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

  1. Oh, yeah! Totally! That almost confirms my theory about Barbara being released this year! Barbara was a common name in the 1920's. Perhaps next year it will be Della, the 1884 Beforever, and 2020 it will be Estelle! I don't know! I guess that we'll have to see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)