Luciana Contemporary Character After 2018? More Proof That Josefina will be Cubed?

    A little ways back I mentioned that Luciana will be available even after 2018. We will be talking about that a lot today. But please, before we start, remember that this is a theory, Luciana may just be sold until she is completely out of stock, I'm not sure. But, if Luciana does become a contemporary character in 2018, it wouldn't surprise me. It wouldn't even surprise me if the name "Girl of the Year" goes away. Since Luciana and Josefina are both Latina and American Girl is at times a bit racist. Not always but like...................  

  This brings me to my next point, Luciana taking Josefina's place. Of course with cubing, she will somewhat take her place. It just makes total sense. What do you think is this possible?

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)