Maryellen and Nanea Leaks

These are rumored to be released on February 19th but we can't be sure. I have guessed the price for each of these. Credit to Poppets and Posies. So anyways, here they are. 
This seems a bit to similar to Kit's radio, but American Girl seems to think that every Beforever character (besides Kaya and Felicity) needs some sort of music to listen to. (Don't get me wrong, I love music) My guess for this is $36.
I don't think I'm going to get this. FUN FACT! I read The Mystery at Moss Covered Mansion when I was in 4th grade. I recommend it. Okay, that was my fun fact. My guess for this is $45.
Yep, I'm getting this. How come this is all so cute? My guess for this is $30-$32.
This. is. amazing. I love sailor dresses soooo..........
My guess for this is $34.
This is cute, but I can't picture myself getting it. Looks like something Molly would have. My guess for this is $26-$30.
I won't be getting this, but it's such a cute little set. I wonder if Maryellen will get the trailer in the backround. My guess for this is $40.
This is adorable! They should have made the bandanna the same fabric as the rest of the outfit though. I'll definitely be getting this. My guess for this is $34.

Thanks for reading!!!
                    ~The American Girl Theory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)