Blaire the Mystery Doll

    I have several theories on Blaire Wilson, so I decided to share them with you. The first question is what is her personality/talent? For example, Luciana's is astronomy, Saige's is painting, Kit's is writing, Melody's is gardening/music, and Felicity's is horseback riding. That sort of thing. The second question is where is she from? Lastly, what will her collection look like.

Question 1: Maryellen is a kind of artsy character, we especially see this in her movie, so that is marked off of the list. Julie is the sporty character so that is also crossed off. Rebecca is the theater character so I wouldn't expect to see another acting character. It has been a while though since a designing character. It would make for a really interesting collection and behind the scenes of plays and musicals isn't all that known; so it would be cool to see a character working backstage. I also hope that Blaire won't be 9 or 10 like most American Girl characters. Especially since I personally feel like American Girl fans are more in between the ages of 11 and 18, not 7 and 10. 

Question 2: Here is a picture of the states that American Girl characters are from, it's shaded blue if their is a character from that state. 
This leads me to another question 1 theory. In the 90s, American Girl was already created. What if she turns out being from Wisconsin and loving American Girl. Possibly a character aged 12 or 13 who gets bullied or picked on for still playing with dolls. I think it would be an interesting concept to put foward. Perhaps, like me and others, American Girl helps her get into history and/or a hobby. I think this would be quite interesting. 

Question 3: If her collection is artsy and creative like my first theory, I expect lots of fabric, designs, paint, power tools, a set, and possibly a T.V. (just a hope) If her collection is like my second theory, I expect a detailed mini Molly, Kirsten, and Samantha. Also, lots of tiny American Girl catalogs and doll beds, clothes, and such. I would love having more clothes for the mini dolls. 
If she is from Wisconsin she will probably live in Middleton because of the headquarters. 

What are your thoughts on Blaire. Will she be released this year? Do you agree or disagree with these theories?

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)