Outfit Ideas for Blaire

I do think Blaire will a 90s character, so all of these are "American Girl of Today" outfits with changed color. This could also possibly help if we see leaks with similar colors and styles. I will put the title of the original outfit so we don't start thinking archived outfits are leaks. 
1:
This was originally the Red Vinyl Outfit and I can't explain how much I adore this. It doesn't seem like something American Girl would release, but I'd love it if they would

2:
Okay, I know this is the regular top from the "First Day Outfit", but I can picture American Girl bringing it back with some jeans and making it her meet outfit.


3:
Original name: Birthday Outfit
Honestly, I think this would make a really cute meet outfit.


Which was your favorite? (Mine was #1)

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)