What Were to Happen if American Girl Started Marketing to Older Customers?

I know, long title. But I've wondered this before, in fact, it was an American Girl Doll News post that made me decide to finally talk about this. Firstly, I personally feel that less 7-9 year old's go to American Girl, but more 10-16 year old's are into American Girl. It seems that American Girl is slowing starting to market towards older customers with Tenney and Z, but still not enough. In my opinion, if American Girl were to start marketing towards older customers, their sales would start to rise. Last year, I sold 2 of my dolls (#38 and #55), and a girl who was maybe anywhere from 12 to 14, bought them both. This really has made me realize the age group that purchases American Girl's products. Do you agree with this?


Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)