AG Benefit Sale 2018

So, I will be going to the AG Benefit Sale this year and here is what I know so far. 
1: I have tickets for Saturday, but I don't know the time yet. I will update everyone once I find out the time
2: During part of Sunday you do not need tickets to go; I will also be there during that time.
3: You can still buy tickets for Saturday. 
4: I'm not allowed to show my face online, so here are pictures of the doll I will be bringing and the outfit she will be wearing on the first day. Her name is Sabrina. 
 I will take more pictures of her in this outfit a week before the sale. I will most likely be giving more information between May 20 and July 20. 
5: I can't decide which outfit she will wear on Sunday so what do you guys think she should wear? Even if you're not going I still want to know what your preference is. In the comments just write the number of your pick.                                                    1:
2:
3:
6: If you've ever been to the AG Benefit Sale, is there anything that I should know?
7: Will you be going to the AG Benefit Sale
8: If you are wanting more information on the sale, here's the link: http://madisonchildrensmuseum.org/programs-and-events/special-events/american-girl-benefit-sale/ 

Thanks for reading and giving your opinion!!!
~The American Girl Theory

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future of This Blog and American Girl

Regarding the Quality Change Rumors

What Time Period Will Be American Girl's Next Historical?