AG Benefit Sale 2018

So, I will be going to the AG Benefit Sale this year and here is what I know so far. 
1: I have tickets for Saturday, but I don't know the time yet. I will update everyone once I find out the time
2: During part of Sunday you do not need tickets to go; I will also be there during that time.
3: You can still buy tickets for Saturday. 
4: I'm not allowed to show my face online, so here are pictures of the doll I will be bringing and the outfit she will be wearing on the first day. Her name is Sabrina. 
 I will take more pictures of her in this outfit a week before the sale. I will most likely be giving more information between May 20 and July 20. 
5: I can't decide which outfit she will wear on Sunday so what do you guys think she should wear? Even if you're not going I still want to know what your preference is. In the comments just write the number of your pick.                                                    1:
2:
3:
6: If you've ever been to the AG Benefit Sale, is there anything that I should know?
7: Will you be going to the AG Benefit Sale
8: If you are wanting more information on the sale, here's the link: http://madisonchildrensmuseum.org/programs-and-events/special-events/american-girl-benefit-sale/ 

Thanks for reading and giving your opinion!!!
~The American Girl Theory

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)