I Have Been Inspired (Just Click the Post)

Soooooo I was watching a Sm0ldolls video on Youtube and I completely agree with everything in the video so I want to talk about my opinions on the subject.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16kf7tsw34)  In a recent post I talked about how American Girl needs to start marketing to older audiences and I still very much agree with that. One thing talked about in that video was colored hair, soooooooooooo HERE ARE SOME DOLL IDEAS FOR AG!!!

1:
Nanea's friend Donna????

2:
You knew this was coming.

3:
I really just want to see the Nanea mold used more.

4:

4:
This shade of red American Girl doesn't have, and I wish they would.

6:

The next thing I want to talk about my last post, please go and say which outfit is your favorite. Unless you want to wait until my next post about the AG Benefit Sale. It'll say the time I will be there and it will show Sabrina in the outfits, it will also just give more information in general.

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)