Beforever Molly vs. Historical Molly

In my last post I realized a lot of differences between Beforever and historical Molly and I wanted to point them out.

Glasses

 Beforever Molly: 

Historical Molly: 
To be completely honest, I despise Beforever Molly's glasses. They just look terrible. I hope that if American Girl ever re-releases Molly they choose the historical Molly glasses instead.

Hair Color

Beforever Molly: 

Historical Molly: 
   In my opinion, Beforever Molly's hair looks lighter than historical Molly's hair.

Hair Length 

Beforever Molly: 


Historical Molly: 
 
Take note that their hair would be longer out of braids and this is "in braid length." Historical Molly's braids go down below her elbows; while Beforever Molly's stop at about her elbows. At this point, I just want American Girl to bring back historical Molly, but in Beforever Molly's outfit. (minus the glasses.)

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)