Is American Girl Coming to an End?

This is the question that has been on my mind lately. Why? Here are some reasons. 
1: There is no August doll release this year. Unless, American Girl is planning some huge thing, we have no August doll. I believe they've been doing August releases since 2014. Even though I got Caroline in 2012, I never really got into American Girl until 2015.

2: Marketing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, American Girl needs to start marketing to older audiences. 

3. Just amount of people I see in American Girl. I've gone to American Girl since 2011 or 2012. I feel like a lot more people used to go then there are now. 

What do you think? Do you agree or disagree? I'm really hoping American Girl will use new characters to market towards older audiences.

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

  1. So you think that American Girl should only target adult audiences now? I got thirteen dolls for my birthday with my own money, so are you saying no matter how many dolls are bought, even if it's a lot more than usual, American Girl will close anyway? That's depressing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, look. I've got my first doll at 11, been going to the American Girl Place since the age of 12, getting dolls with my own money since the age of 13, having birthday parties since I've been 14, except for my 18th birthday, and getting several dolls at a time at the AG place since I was 17, then getting 13 dolls for my 19th with nearly double planned this year for my 20th birthday. Is there nothing that can be done other than making adult-only dolls that can be done?

      Delete
    2. Yeah maybe they should target older audiences, I mean, I got Julie, my first doll when I was in preschool, and was obsessed with her for a little cause she was brand new, but it wasn’t until 5th grade when I actually asked for another doll and became obsessed for real. Like now I am in 6th and have gotten 3 dolls in less than a year. I am way more obsessed now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)