My Dream American Girl Things

I've never been to the AG Benefit Sale, so I don't know what things there'll be there. But never mind that, here's what I'm hoping to buy at the AG Benefit Sale if it's there. First, I will be including the name of the product, the original price, and the percentage that I will be buying it.

1. American Girl of Today/American Girl Today #4 $96
 99% chance
2. Lindsey  (I don't have a 2001 catalog and I couldn't find it online.)
 45%
3. American Girl of Today/American Girl Today $96
 98% I will only be getting her if there isn't #4.

4. Flower Garden Dress (dolls) $26
 90%
5. Embroidered Party Dress (dolls) $26
 85%
6. Petals and Posies Dress + charm $28

99%
7.Lea's Beach Dress (it came only in her exclusive collection)
99%
8. Lea's Rainforest Hike Outfit $34
98%
9. Julie's Mix-Print Maxi Dress $28
 85%
10. Julie's Peasant Top Outfit $32
 99%

That's all I'm going to do for today, I'll probably do more outfits and furniture soon though. Here's the link to my other blog:https://floralhopes.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)