American Girl's Quality

I've been a fan since 2012, they started falling in 2016. They need help. Sooooooooooooooo, would you guys like to help me make them listen. First off, we need to contact them telling them how we are feeling. Ever since I found about what they did with the eyes, I decided I needed to actually say something. You can call, email, or send them a letter. https://www.americangirl.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/MattelAGContactUsContentView?catalogId=10601&langId=-1&storeId=10651

I'm writing them a letter to start. Let's try to have contacted them by the 15th. If you need some ideas on what to write or call about, here are some.

-Doll quality
-Selling dolls in Toys R' Us and Kohl's will drop their sales.
-Dropping quality isn't going to save their sales.
-Their quality doesn't match the price
-They are going to lose customers

Those are just some, I personally will keep buying from American Girl, but I will be cautious. American Girl isn't listening, I believe that the more we speak up, the more they will realize what's happening. I love American Girl, they've shaped my childhood, they got me into history, so seeing all of this unfold is disappointing. If they don't address the problem by January 10th, 2018, I may stop buying from them until I hear them speak up. I will post again today and then tomorrow will be what I got at the AG Benefit Sale. They can't just lower it forever, their sales will drop even lower. Here are some mistakes American Girl has made.

- "realistic" looking eyes
- body fabric
- zip ties
- selling products at Toys R' Us and Kohl's 

I know that people will disagree with me on the Kohl's and Toy R' Us thing, so I'll make a post about that. I hope that you will let them know how you feel about the dropping of their quality.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)