American Girl's Reply

I'm back!!! In case you didn't know, I recently sent a letter to American Girl about their quality. After reading it, it was clear that it wasn't an automatic message. They said they are listening, which was clear after reading due to the fact that the employees don't usually write the letters themselves. Also, good news, American Girl isn't partnering with Kohl's anymore, this is more proof of them listening to what we're saying. Apparently, fans wanted Girl of the Year dolls to last longer, but I'm not sure how much I believe that. They are sorry and they are passing on our messages. They've told me this before and the employees have always been very nice to me which is why I don't want any more of their employees to get fired. This was the fastest American Girl's ever replied to me. Also we got to 10,000 page-views while I was on vacation which I am so happy about, so thank you.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. Is there any way you could show the email or something? Also congrats on 10,000 page views! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take a picture tomorrow and I will post it one my post for the 16th. Also, thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)