How Toys R' Us and Kohl's are Bringing American Girl Down

I've talked about it a little, but I feel it needs a full post. I'm not the only one who thinks this, and don't get me wrong, I think it is better in states without an American Girl store. The problem is that they are being sold like any other Mattel product, products that they don't even compare to but may in the near future. If you didn't know about American Girl and saw them in a Toys R' Us, you'd think they were stupid overpriced items, which once again they may become in the near future, but that's for another post. It's hard to explain, but what I'm trying to get at is that American Girl will not thrive if their dolls are being marketed like Barbie dolls. It's way more fun to go to a store dedicated to one thing filled with people who are obsessed with that thing than go somewhere with a bunch of different things with people who obsess over different things. It feels nice to be with your people, that's what I'm trying to get at. Do you agree or disagree?

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)