What I Got at the AG Benefit Sale

I'm not going to take pictures of everything, because that has been quite time consuming. (I'm talking about taking pictures of all of my archived clothing items.) So here is everything that I got.

1: Fern
2: The blue dress that is on Fern. I got it from one of the vendors and it fits her perfectly. The shoes that are on her I also got at the AG Benefit Sale.

3: Maryellen's School Dress.
I also put in a picture of Fern, to just show you how it looks on her.

4: Samantha's Special Day Dress
I got it for Clara (#3) and I will probably take pictures of her in it soon.

5: Lea's Beach Dress
I don't have many outfits for Lea and since that dress only came if you got her exclusive collection or whatever it was, I was glad they had it.

6: Some items from the fall 2017 mix-and-match collection

A pink purse and a headband also came with it.

7: 
The clip is from Lea's Beach Dress and the shoes were on Fern when I got her.

8: The outfit Fern came in.
It isn't American Girl.

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)