Why Z, Tenney, and Logan Are Getting Archived

First off, I believe that they were archived due to multiple reasons. One of these reasons is that Toys R' Us damaged American Girl a bit. Since Tenney and Logan were sold there and they are currently being sold at Kohl's it's bringing American Girl down. I'll go more into that in a different post. For Z a lot of people complained about her hair falling out easily, my Nanea is the same way. Tenney got backlash and I don't believe that she sold very well. Z is basically just #64 with longer hair and a beauty mark. Logan goes with Tenney and I don't think that he sold very well either. With American Girl's quality dropping, I have a lot of post ideas. 

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)