Will There Be a Girl of the Year 2019? (Also the Letter American Girl Sent Me)

    Sorry this is so late, I was at a school thing and didn't have me journal with the post in it. Then, when I got home I decided it was a bit late to be posting. It's hard to explain the whole thing. Anyways, normally around this time we know at least a little about the next Girl of the Year. Yes, American Girl has been better about hiding stuff, but still. The reason I'm questioning if we'll even have a Girl of the Year for 2019 is because with both no leaks and American Girl's sales going down, it just makes sense. Another reason is because Luciana will be sold a bit into 2019, almost like American Girl didn't expect her to do well. I personally believe that Gabriela wasn't originally going to be sold at all this year and she only was because she wasn't doing well. They really aren't Girl of the Year dolls anymore. I'm hoping that it's just like last year, where American Girl is just better at not leaking. I do not think that Blaire will be the Girl of the Year for 2019. I'll do predictions for the next Girl of the Year in September or October, just to give some more time for something to surface about a GOTY, if there will even be one.

Now! Here is the letter American Girl sent me. I obviously had to blur some stuff out. I also blurred out the employee's name who wrote them letter because I don't feel they'd want their name online. Sorry about how it's a bit blurry. 


Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. I cannot read the letter, Although this was a good post otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and fix that! Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I really need to fix that. I even took another picture that for some reason I still haven't uploaded.

      Delete
  3. i cant read the letter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)