Girl of the Year 2019 Predictions and Theories

First off, before or after you read this post I recommend going to Poppets and Posies blog since she posted some GOTY 2019 leaks. Also, I've decided to not participate in DOC month anymore this year, sorry. Now, let me explain everything. 
1. Her name is Blaire Wilson. Honestly, I'm quite surprised. This is because I just wouldn't expect American Girl to make a trademark so soon to release.

2. I'm probably going to get the majority of her collection. So far, the leaks are all pastlel, which I love...so yeah.

3. Her leaks remind me of Maryellen's leaks. (Also it's been a couple years now and American Girl put them in one of their books so I'm not crediting anyone here, almost all of us have seen them.) 
 Pastel pink and floral.

4. What will she look like? Since, Luciana has been pretty popular, I wouldn't be surprise if they went for another DOC. So here are what I'm hoping she'll look like, some create-your-own won't let me do, so I'll describe.
 Just more freckles, and Mia style.
 I don't really want more freckles this time, just Mia style.
 With some light brown highlights.

Lastly, be prepared for what I used to do with Molly, outfit predictions, there are going to be a lot of those coming up, which means a lot more posting for a while. Also, whenever I'm on a streak, I post every other day to avoid having an even longer amount of time without any posts.

Thank you so much for reading!!!

~Ella




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)