My Opinion on Z, Tenney, Logan, and Gabriela Being Archived

    I have varied reactions for each of these dolls being archived. Also, I find it interesting that American Girl didn't think that AG Rewards members wouldn't tell everyone about the archiving of Z, Tenney, Logan, and Gabriela. Like shouldn't they know how we are by now? 

   Let's start with Gabriela; first off she wasn't that creative. They just re-used a Truly Me and since she's a Girl of the Year character she should have only lasted a year. Don't get me wrong, American Girl listened to us, but then don't re-use a doll. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most upset, I'm only a 3 on the scale of being upset over her archival. 

     Next, let's do Tenney. In case you didn't know, she's not my favorite. She wasn't very popular and I understand why. Her lips are a bit too colored and I never really thought she was all that interesting. Any other doll American Girl's released I've been at least mildly excited over. American Girl was a bit (a lot) too excited over her. Instead of putting her at Kohl's and such, they should have done a d.o.c. (doll of color). After all this she's a -10. Honestly, I was pretty excited when I found out she'd be archived. 

      Now, Logan; I'll admit I hated him when he was first announced, but now I don't understand why I hated him so much. He's the first boy doll, it seems way too early for his archival. On the scale he's a 7, if it was still February 2017 it would be a 0.

     Lastly, Z, I love Z. I'm really going to miss her. I've never wanted her and never will, but she's both diverse and represents the AGIG and AGtube community. I do wish that they hadn't made her Jess with a beauty mark, but she deserves longer. My time at the AG Benefit Sale was 1:30 on Saturday and both Z and Logan had all been sold. Z is a 9 even though I don't like her collection all that much. I think I may get her books so I have something of hers. 

 Sorry for the long post, if you want more of these let me know. Also for Caroline I was a 12, I was so sad.

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. I wish more people liked Tenney.. :c I love Tenney. Her hair is so beautiful and so is her freckles. I don’t mind the lips too much. Her collection is awesome. I love her mix and match collection and the stage, her whole collection is just so cute. And then there’s the fact that she’s a singer. I love singing. I do choir outside of school. My choir this year is gonna go on tour to Washington DC!!! I really wanted Tenney from the moment she came out (until CYO came and I sorta forgot about her and was obsessed with CYO lol) and I was so happy when I got her for Christmas 2017. And I’m sorta sad that she’s being retired, especially after less than too years, and that most of the people I see are happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honesty also like her collection, she just looks a bit too similar to #24. I hope you have fun in Washington DC! I also love singing. I must say, that even though I don't like Tenney, American Girl has lately had this thing with archiving dolls way too early, and I don't like it.

      Delete
  2. Yeah she sorta does look like 27, I’m just glad they didn’t pull a Gabriela off and make her exactly 27. I can’t wait to go to Washington DC! We go sometime in spring I think though. ;-; Yeah, why do they archive dolls early? Marie-Grace and Cecile were only around for two years, Caroline for only two or three, and now we have Tenney, Logan, and Z for less than two! And if they were gonna keep a GOTY for two years, it should have been a better GOTY like Luciana cause Gabby was just a 46!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)