What's Happening to Josefina's Collection?

Tomorrow I'm starting up on Blaire again, don't worry. Also, this will most likely be my last post on Josefina for a while. Anyways, do you remember Josefina's goat and oven thing (I forgot the name.) Well, in case you didn't know, they don't sell them anymore. Here's the link to site if you want to check it out yourself: https://www.americangirl.com/shop/ag/josefina?icid=beforever_landing-2_character_list-josefina-p10#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&contentPageSize:&

This is another reason I believe that Josefina may be cubed here soon. Another thing I discovered while making this post is that, on the Beforever page, the DOCs are at the bottom of the page. Well, all of the except for Nanea and Melody. This is probably because American Girl is the most focused on trying to sell them, not the others so much. Also, no they are not in order of time period. 
I find this all very interesting. What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)