Will Estelle be a Wellie-Wisher?

   Yes, I know that I said that I didn't think Estelle would ever be released, but now I'm thinking twice. I recently realized that Wellie-Wisher don't have last names. Normally, trademarks for American Girl are made 1 or 2 years before they are released. This means that Estelle would be released in late 2019 or sometime in 2020. I personally would love if American Girl released a new Wellie-Wisher. Sorry for the short post. What do you think about this theory?

   Also, I have another survey since 2019 is coming up soon. This will help me know what all of you would like to see. Here's the link: https://goo.gl/forms/eABWGueehCc2SSyQ2


Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. I think Estelle is going to be a Beforever. Just because her last name hasn't been released yet doesn't mean she doesn't have one at all. I think that Estelle is going to be a French Immigrant in the 1890's and will most likely be released in 2020. As for Blaire, perhaps she's a 1980's Beforever or Girl of the Year 2019. Emory is another guess for Girl of the Year 2019. As to why Della's name is "dead", I think she'll release this year as a surprise Beforever! Averly is probably the Wellie Wisher. Barbara, she'll probably be released in 2019. I think that Molly IS coming back and the year after that will be Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love if American Girl made a surprise Beforever! I agree that Molly will return, I also hope that all of the archived Beforever characters will come back one day. It would also be very cool if Estelle was from the 1890s, this is probably because I love the late 1800s.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)