A Theory on Emory Van Zant

    So, I may have made a discovery... Luciana's trademark came in 2016 and she was released about 2 years later. Nanea was 1 year before her release, like Blaire will be. I have this little theory that since Emory's first and last name trademark came in 2017, he/she will be released in 2019. Upon some research, if Emory will be a girl she will most likely be contemporary. If Emory is a boy, the 80s, 50s, 20s, or he'll be contemporary. So, that's what I've learned. I know this is a short post, but I have a feeling that after the Blaire leaks (there will most likely be more), we will get some Emory leaks. Maybe, just maybe, Emory will be Blaire's friend. Maybe friend dolls will come back!

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella 

Note: This blog hit 20,000 pageviews in all yesterday!!! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)