Blaire Wilson Furniture Prediction

I'm going to use the theories that I have used in other posts for this post. I don't know if that makes sense. First off, I do think that she will have a barn, knowing American Girl it'll be pretty girly and pastel. But honestly, I'm really hoping for a vintage wooden barn. I think that would be really cool. Also, if she's fundraising for cancer and have parties I feel that she will probably have a platform to stand on or something where she can give announcements. I would also love some sort of garden for her. That would be really pretty. I have a lot of other post ideas for Blaire so get ready. I have another post coming on Monday.

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)