Will American Girl's Quality Change for Girl of the Year 2019?

With all of the downgrades American Girl has made lately, Blaire's quality most likely won't be the best. I don't know how long it takes for American Girl to make dolls, so I'm not sure about everything. Also, when we complain, why doesn't American Girl listen, I thought that they wanted to get money. Besides that, we all really started complaining about the eyes in early August. In August it was 5 months until the release of Blaire. I'm guessing that Blaire dolls sold in the first 3-6 months may have downward eyes while the rest won't. This is since American Girl has lately been fixing some stuff, so I predict that they'll change this soon. I do think that we can expect the same body cloth, zip ties, and wig that we currently have. I'm not sure if we'll have a gap in the eyes. Hopefully the wig won't be bad, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that one. This is what I feel we can expect for her quality. I will be talking more about what mistakes American Girl has fixed on Monday and what I think the quality of her clothing will be next Wednesday. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)