What Will Blaire Wilson's Story Be?

     I've done this with Nanea and Blaire when I thought she was a 90s doll. Sydney from American Girl Doll News covered a rumor that she may be a party planner. This would be cool, but honestly, with all of the pink, the first thing I thought of is a fundraiser for breast cancer. This would be absolutely amazing, sad topic, but incredible idea. I would love a story where somewhere someone in her family gets breast cancer and so she starts a fundraiser. Perhaps selling food at a local farmers' market to get money for the person. Then, maybe expanding into a business helping people with all sorts of cancers. Parties for fundraisers, crafts, etc. I know we had a business with Grace, but this leaves an open opportunity for American Girl to partner with someone. This is an important cause and I'm slowly doing "a Nanea", like okay, I know I wanted her from the start, but I got obsessed with Nanea. I think I may be doing that with Blaire. So, don't be super shocked if I come back from the AG store on January 1st with Blaire. Anyways, that's my theory.

 Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)