Girl of the Year 2019 Leak Predictions

     Yes, I know this is similar to a post I did recently, but this one is less pictures. You'll understand as you read. First, let's use this image from Poppets and Posies as an example: 

    I do think that this will be Blaire's, being that her other leaks are also pink and/or pastel.
      Also, I'm not using Blaire Wilson in the titles yet because I remember in maybe 2013-2015 when I wouldn't know a characters name until 2 months before release. Therefore, I want to make it easier for other people who aren't posting this stuff; if you know what I mean. 
      Based off of just using this image, maybe we'll get some actual doll jeans in a light blue. Or something similar to Kit's Limited Edition Chicken Feeding Outfit, or whatever it was called. I don't remember. I'm also picturing a girly collection, but hopefully button up tops, American Girl doesn't have enough of those. I'm also kind of hoping that she will have a cow, but not a plushy calf like Garnet, sturdy like the horses and just a bit smaller, or the same size, as the horses. That's what I'm guessing that her leaks will look like. Also, I have another Blaire post on Wednesday. 

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella
    

Comments

  1. In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: leak detection services

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)