HALLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. So I just want to talk about it. This isn't really going to be doll related, which is very, very,very, very unusual. So, I like dressing up for Halloween and I'm going to be Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice is a movie from 1988 about this couple that dies, becomes ghosts, and meets Betelgeuse (pronounced Beetejuice). Lydia is the daughter of the couple that moves into the dead peoples' house. I'm not going to spoil too much. She only ever wears black, unlike me, a girl who loves fuzzy sweaters and dresses and pastels. As you can probably tell by reading this post, I loveeeeee Halloween. Anyways, I need some help knowing what to post next month so I made a little thing so you can help me. Here's the link to that:https://goo.gl/forms/4E9QS5ayg9URu1Aw2

Besides all that, I have an exciting announcement tomorrow, so get ready!!! Now, have an incredible/haunted Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading and sticking through this cringy post!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN! FREE CANDY!!!!! I’m being a unicorn! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I was a unicorn last year!!! Have fun trick-or-treating or whatever you're doing for Halloween!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)