Mistakes American Girl Needs to Fix

     I recently did a post on mistakes that American Girl has fixed and now here is a post on what American Girl needs to fix. 
    The obvious beginning of this post is to address changes that need to be made with the dolls. First off, the obvious, the eyes. In case you didn't know, you can kinda see inside of the eyes and they point downward. Another thing that American Girl needs to change is the zip ties. Like, let's just get rid of them and bring back neck ties, because now the body fabric is all scrunched up around the neck. Third, the old body fabric needs to come back, the new fabric adds to the scrunching around the neck. The wigs is yet another thing that American Girl needs to fix due to not enough hair and hair that falls out easily. Those are the mistakes that need to be fixed with dolls.        
      Now, here is the simple thing that I need American Girl to change with their pets. The eyes. Like honestly, the thread/sewn-on eyes just really don't look good. Remember the earlier pets and how amazing their eyes looked. That's exactly what I'm talking about. That is my simple pet request from American Girl.
     Lastly, changes I need with American Girl's furniture. So to start this off, let's just get rid of cardboard in American Girl's furniture, it makes it last way less time. Secondly, can they please be less flimsy, or in other words, not come apart so easily. I get it for putting it away, but what about when someone is using the item. Those are my concerns with American Girl's furniture.
       Me, doing a post this long? I know, surprising. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post. If there's anything you'd like for me to post about leave it in the comments. Also, if you're looking for a show to watch I recommend Anne With an E. It's really, really good. I just finished the series yesterday. (My favorite characters are Anne and Cole.) Again, I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)