My Complete Theory on Blaire

   I've made a lot of posts on Blaire this month, and here is my complete theory on her, so far.

Where she'll be from: Georgia or Wisconsin

Color Scheme: Pastel green, lavender, and pastel pink

Story: Dealing with a mental illness (a form of anxiety and/or depression) and wanting to help others going through a similar situation

Interested in: Helping others, gardening, farming, creating things to help others.

Furniture/Accessories: Barn, Sheep/Lamb*, Pig*, Tractor, Gardening Set, Party Set

Fundraiser: Yes, something to help people with mental illnesses.

Quality: More like old quality the second half of the year.

Outfit Idea: (I only have 2, I'll hopefully get into this more in November) 


What she'll look like: light skinned Josefina mold with long, wavy red hair, light/decal brown eyes and Mia freckles or dark skinned Sonali mold medium length, straight, dark brown hair with a redish tint and brown or blue (decal) eyes, and bangs. 

Here are some ideas with Create-Your-Own and some editing:
 

That is my complete theory on Blaire, so far anyways. If I forgot anything please just let me know in the comments and I will add it. What are your theories on Blaire?

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

*she will have



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)