My Opinion on Our Generation

     About a week ago, I went to Target and saw Our Generation's doll Melina. She is absolutely gorgeous. I also got a new outfit. Anyways, when I was there I realized that their vinyl is way better than it used to be. I used to have a couple Our Generation dolls with squishy vinyl, but it is not at all like that for Melina. The outfit I got is amazing quality and the other outfits their were the same way. Honestly, I never thought I'd be saying it, but Our Generation is becoming better than American Girl. They have dolls with more natural hair and fairly good quality without being too expensive. Yet, there has always been one thing that I've wanted to change with Our Generation, the hair. There's too much of it, and being that it's way different than American Girl hair, the amount of it makes it very hard to brush; especially with curly haired dolls. So, those are my opinions on Our Generation. 

Thank you so much for reading!!!'
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)