What I Learned at the American Girl Store on October 9th

Sorry for the long title, but I feel like this is an important post to make. Sooo, like the title says, I went to the American Girl store October 9th. First off their were 2 questions I asked an employee.

Question 1: Will Molly ever come back to American Girl's stores? The employee said no, she also thought that was weird. I completely agree with her.

Question 2: Do you know if their are any plans on going back to the old eyes? (Side note: I worded this a bit different when I asked her. I wrote down my experience in a journal, so I'm just writing what's in there.) So, the employee I asked knew nothing about the new eyes until I pointed them out. She noticed the difference between the old and new eyes and she was not in the know of any changes. If you are going to an American Girl store soon, please ask them if their will be an eye change. If we can get employees knowing about the new and old eyes, we will get closer to change. 

Other things: I never thought I'd be saying this, but the new eyes make the dolls creepy. Especially Kit, the new eyes aren't just downward pointing, some don't even point downward. Another form of new eyes has huge gaps. My Nanea has gaps and my Luciana's eyes point slightly downward. Also, Julie and Kaya's eyes really point downward. 

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)