Where Will Blaire Be From?

   In one of my posts on Blaire (Blaire the Mystery Doll) I showed a map with every state an American Girl character is from. Here it is:

 I don't think I missed anything on this, but if I did please let me know. Wilson is a popular last name in the states in orange.
 The only 2 that American Girl hasn't used and I colored orange and Texas and Georgia. Yet, we do need to remember that sometimes American Girl will have 2 characters from the same state. For example, both Chrissa and Kirsten live in Minnesota. So Blaire could be in just about any state when we put it like that. Yet, I'm guessing she will be in Texas, California, Georgia, Florida, or North Carolina due to the amount of research American Girl does. They'll make sure everything lines up. Again, if there is anything you'd like for me to post about just put it in the comments.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)