Another Letter to American Girl

I don't remember when the last time I did this was, but I think it's time to do another. I want to write a letter to American Girl, so if you want to too, you're welcome to. I'm going to try and have it sent out by December 1st. Here are some things I'm going to include:

  • Pictures of the new eyes versus the old eyes.
  • Some reason why the quality will bring their sales down further.
  • How I'm upset with the quality since it feels like my childhood is kind of getting ripped away (sounds cheesy, I know)
So, yeah, those are my only ideas. I also don't know when I'll post after this, so if their's something you'd like for me to post about, please put it in the comments.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. A Mattel executive said the dolls with the original (old) eyes will be back in January. That should start with Blaire Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that! That's great! Do you know when that was announced and on what website?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)