Some Random Items I Hope Blaire Will Have

So, this was originally going to be what I thought Blaire's accessories would be, but then I remembered that we already know what those look like. Anyways, here are some things I hope Blaire will have.

1. A tractor. I don't even know why, okay? I just really want for her to have a tractor.

2. A donkey. Again, very weird, but let's just go with it. I do know that I have a very weird wish list for her collection.

3. Washi tape. Lots and lots of washi tape. Again, weird, very weird. 

4. For her personality be modern Felicity. Look, I love Felicity. I just need her to be like modern Felicity. Sure, this isn't an item, but it's still something I want. I just want her to not care about what others think of her, an independent character with a caring heart. 

5. Overalls. I love overalls on dolls, so just: "Pretty please American Girl, pretty, pretty, pleaseeeeee."

6. Button-up shirts, lots of them. So, I adore American Girl's button-up shirts and I wish they had more. If Blaire has any cute ones I will most definitely be getting them allll.

Well, that's what I want. In case, you can't tell, the energy of me being excited for my birthday has rubbed off into my writing. Sorry. If you haven't submitted questions yet and you have some here is a link so you can! (Sorry, if that didn't make any sense.) https://goo.gl/forms/lp3RAr9qkyoey4B53

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)