What I Think Blaire's Box Will Look Like

Look, this isn't great, not even close. But I tried, and it's just an idea. Like when you jot down notes of what you want to create. That sort of thing. So, yeah, sorry, I tried. It'll obviously look waaaaaaay different, but this puts an idea into my head and I'm not a photoshop master. 
 Also, it's a week until my birthday, so GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lastly, I have some questions that have been sent in, but I would still love to answer more. (I currently have 7.) So, if you have any questions, here is a link to submit questions! https://goo.gl/forms/lp3RAr9qkyoey4B53

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. Is your b'day on November 18? That's my sisters b'day too! (if that's when your birthday is)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)