What I Think Blaire's Furniture Will Look Like

    Before I get to the point of this post, I made a little thing so all of you can ask  me questions. I'm going to use this for a post this month, so ask whatever. Just, obviously don't ask anything too personal. You can ask about: writing, music, dolls, this blog, my Etsy thing, mental health, etc. Sooooo, if you want to ask any questions.... https://goo.gl/forms/bd6oZULA6GGS2lPs2 Also, this month is going to be pastel, because I'm in a pastel mood lately and I always feel like November is when I'm really into pastel pink and blue. (Sabrina's first wig and Maryellen's fridge.) Anyways, here's the actual post. 




I know, not much. If I find more items that would be good for Blaire, I'll do another post like this one. 

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)