My Opinions On Blaire's Storyline

So, basically Blaire's storyline is that she plans weddings and it gets difficult. So, I actually have a fair amount of opinions on this. To start, it is now confirmed that she'll have a barn, well at least in her books. Now here are the bad aspects of her storyline:

  • Compared to Luciana's story, this seems quite bland.
  • She's not a DOC.
  • She's probably like 11, which is a bit young to be planning weddings.
Now, here are the good things.

  • Sounds similar to Grace's storyline, and she was really popular.
  • She may have the Marie-Grace facemold.
  • They can still fit mental health in it. After all, it's a better character if their entire storyline doesn't center around one thing.
  • Her collection looks super cute.
  • Okay, now I'm just fooling myself into getting her.
Those are my opinions. I'm also excited for January because then I can figure which of my theories I got right and which I got wrong.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)