Regarding the Quality Change Rumors

    Yes, I know I left the Blaire short stories on a bit of cliffhanger, but I can't think of what to write next for the story. Plus, I feel like I'd probably end up making it a mystery because I'm writing a mystery story right now. I'm on my 11th chapter. Now, here's the actual post.

     I wanted to address this because I've heard a lot about it and there are some things we need to remember. First thing that we need to remember, is that this is a rumor. We don't actually know if American Girl's quality will be all back to normal on January 1st. After all, that would take a lot of work to fix. This rumor was first addressed in late November, I believe and if it's true it would still take so much time to make all of those dolls. Remember, they need ones for shipping, and all of the AG stores. Even if they had figured this out earlier, it still just seems unlikely for it to be true. Secondly, even if it is true, American Girl hasn't addressed the rumors yet. I'm not going to be sending American Girl a letter until this rumor has been addressed by American Girl. I may even call them about it. If and when I do, I will let you all know what I find. 

      Separate thing, where are all of the Blaire leaks? Normally we have a fair amount by now. If any of you know of where to find leaks, let me know. (In the comments, I may have an email you can contact me with later, but not now.)

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. It's kinda weird with the leaks. Last year, we had pictures of Luciana in like October/ November. It is kind of fun, it being a mystery, though. Brings me back to when I waited for the new GOTY when I was 8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I just think it's a little weird that there is only like 2 rumors on what she'll look like.

      Delete
  2. There’s a rumor that she has green eyes, so that’s interesting. I haven’t heard anything hair wise, still hoping that she has Alopecia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be really cool if American Girl does that!

      Delete
    2. Just saw americangirldollnews's new post. Maybe next year.
      Audible sigh. She's still beautiful though,!

      Delete
    3. They could still fit it in some way though. I mean, even if she doesn't have, she could have a friend or family member who does.

      Delete
  3. You have a story? Are you posting it anywhere? I would love to read it! I love your writing style!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I will post it anywhere yet. I'm not even half way through! Also thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)